Since yesterday, fans have been allowed back into Bundesliga stadiums as well as at other professional sporting events. Up to 20 percent of the capacity can be utilized again by the clubs. The test phase lasts six weeks. The prerequisite is the submission and implementation of a hygiene concept to protect both players and spectators, because everyone’s health comes first. The health authorities of the respective federal states, which need to approve the hygiene concepts, decide whether fans are then allowed in or not.
For all other events within a pandemic context, a tailor-made hygiene concept for the protection of the health of event visitors, customers and employees is also essential.
Our IHK-certified Specialists for Hygiene in the Event Sector analyse event concepts based on the requirements of the Infection Protection Act for the Event Industry. Thanks to our basic knowledge of virology and based on the R.I.F.E.L. Handlungsempfehlung, which we had a leading role in developing, we can develop the appropriate hygiene concept for events, coordinate with the health department and give concrete recommendations for action regarding the timing and processes of the event.
Whether it involves digital registration processes, time slots at entrances to avoid crowds, organization of sanitary and toilet facilities in a one-way direction or the determination of the sensible routes – you can support our hygiene representative on all the above topics during the event planning phase.
Our services are listed below in detail:
– We create your hygiene risk assessment in a holistic protection concept with recommendations for action, documentation, suggestions for maintaining safety distances, instructions for wearing mouth and nose masks and handling disinfectants, safe access options, employee training, etc.
– We help you with the legally compliant and standard compliant planning and implementation of an individual, certified protection and hygiene concept for your presence at a trade fair or at an event in accordance with the SARS-Cov-2 occupational safety standard.
– We support you with hygiene protection for your business, your catering or hotel business by means of demarcation systems for sales areas, room separation systems as well as protection systems for the checkout area, including reception and counters.
– We ensure hygiene protection is applied at offices and, if necessary, produce individual solutions in our workshops.
– We help guide people in canteens and break rooms, as well as control and regulate employee and customer traffic.
If you have any questions or would like to receive an individual offer, the following contact persons for infection and hygiene protection can help: